Servisource Healthcare are seeking to recruit Theatre Nurses on behalf of our client facility in Galway City.
Nurses will be required on a whole-time equivalent basis, with evening and weekend work included. The potential candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ theatre experience.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
What are the advantages for Theatre Nurse Jobs in Galway City?
- HSE rates of pay!
- We will pay €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year.
- We subsidise all mandatory training needing renewal every two years (People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI)
- We have a referral scheme in operation – a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource)
- We provide a free Servisource nurse’s uniform in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource!
What are the responsibilities for Theatre Nurse Jobs in Galway City?
- Primarily based in Scrub/Recovery/Theatre.
- Responsible for assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care, using a holistic approach.
- Personal care (hygiene, feeding, tolieting etc.) where required
- Administration of medication
What are the requirements for Theatre Nurse Jobs in Galway City?
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin and Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration.
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- In date certificates in People Moving & Handling and CPR.
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting.
- Fluent English is essential.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
All applications for the above advertised Theatre Nurse Jobs in Galway City will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Call to Action
For further information or to apply for Registered General Nurse (RGN) Jobs in County Leitrim please contact Eimear Delaney on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting the job order number JO-1901-422254 in the subject bar of the email.