Recruiting permanent staff is often a lengthy, precarious, time consuming and expensive process and now with ever decreasing numbers of Supply Chain Management Staff applying for positions, this process is becoming a greater challenge for our clients.
We benefit your business by providing:
- 15 years industry knowledge.
- Short listed candidates that best suit your requirements will be provided.
- Access to a large database of trained Supply Chain Management professionals.
- Immediate replacement if candidate leaves within 3 months of contract commencement.
- Free candidate assessment.
- Competitive charge rates.
- We remove the huge volumes of administrative work around screening, matching and processing applications along with reference checks and Garda clearance if necessary.
- Interview rooms can be provided if necessary in all our regional offices.
- Dedicated Account Manager for your company, with one site visit each month.
- All your roles advertised on all major job boards.
- Paid Social media campaigns to target specific candidates.
- Recruitment Open Days held nationally were necessary.
- Print/ Radio campaigns were required.
- Interview preparation for candidates.
We are different from our competitors because we blend the knowledge we’ve gained from our years of experience with innovative recruitment and selection tools developed by our in-house sourcing and recruitment team. This powerful combination enables us to find, evaluate, and place the right candidates, delivering a completely customised strategic staffing solution.
What does this mean for hiring Supply Chain Management Professionals? Quite simply, it means that you’ll be paired with an experienced recruitment specialist team with a world of talent at their fingertips, saving you time and connecting you with the most precious commodity of all, professional staff that will hit the ground running.
Our Recruitment process:
- Client calls in Role
- Dedicated Consultant assigned to manage recruitment process
- Job spec is clarified/sourcing internal database
- Place order on all major job boards
- Source candidates via social medial and paid campaigns
- Gather all CV’s & Screen all candidates
- Send clients candidate CV’s to match Job Spec & skill set
- Client Interview (1st & 2nd where applicable)
- Offer made to candidate
- Follow up with both Candidate & Client (settling in period)
Candidates Currently on our database include:
- Import/Exports Clerks
- Custom Clearance Clerks
- Demand Planning Analysts
- Data Analysts
- Quality Mangers/Officers
- Health and Safety Officers
- Sales Order Processors
- Warehouse Managers
- Transport Managers
- Logistics and Transport Administrators
- HR Managers
- Accounts and Payroll
Supply Chain Management Clients we have helped:
Looking for Supply Chain Management Staffing Solutions?
Please get in touch with us now by filling in your contact details in the form below. A member of our SCM team will contact you at their earliest convenience.
Looking for a new job in the Supply Chain industry?
If you are looking for a new job or to change jobs within the supply chain industry please visit https://recruitisland.ie/company/servisource-logistics-warehousing/ to view all of the latest supply chain jobs we have available.
With a wide range of supply chain jobs throughout Ireland we guarantee to match you to your perfect job.