HSE Nursing Jobs in Ireland
Servisource Healthcare are delighted to partner with the Health Service Executive (HSE) to launch our “Welcome Home Campaign”, this campaign Welcomes Home all Ex-Pats living abroad whom wish to relocate back home in Ireland and need to find a job.
These opportunities are available across the areas of General / Midwifery / Intellectual Disability / Paediatrics and Psychiatric Nursing.
- General Medical
- General Surgical
- Accident and Emergency
- Mental Health
- Neonatal Services
- Mental Health Services
- Community Services
Benefits you can expect:
- Permanent contract of employment with excellent public service pension
- Nurse salary of €31,109 – €46,521 per annum (previous nursing experience recognised)
- 39 hour working week
- Premium payments for unsocial hours, including Sundays and public holidays
- 24/25 annual leave days, plus 9 public holidays per year
- Sponsored programmes for specialist post registration education
- Opportunities for continuing professional development
- Various employee schemes attracting substantial leave entitlements e.g., maternity and parental leave
- Assistance with your NMBI registration
Why work with the HSE in Ireland:
The Irish Health Service has an excellent reputation for providing quality nursing care and is ideally suited to the development of a rewarding and respected career in nursing.
The Health Service Executive offers a wide range of challenging career opportunities to those wishing to make a contribution to the health and lives of everyone living in Ireland.
They also strive to foster a family friendly work environment that enables all employees to embrace the organisation’s core values:
Interested applicants must be:
– A qualified Nurse or Midwife
– Active on the NMBI register or eligible to be so
Relocation Support is available for nurses looking to relocate back to Ireland. For more details on this please complete the short application form.