Your Journey, Our Priority: Comprehensive Onboarding and Pastoral Support
Are you a healthcare profession that would like to relocate to Ireland to work within the Irish public or private Healthcare system ? If yes ? Servisource is your only agent, we will guide and assist you through the entire recruitment journey , prepping for your interviews, CV formatting, compliance gathering, visa application, flights, accommodation, meet and greet, everything you will need to make sure you arrive and settle into your new surrounding’s and role. We recruit Nurses across all disciplines and Allied Healthcare professionals from across the world.
Submit Candidate Application
EFFORTLESS TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS
Our dedicated travel company expertly handles flight bookings, ensuring the best options are available to suit your needs and preferences.
We partner with a trusted accommodation company to source high-quality and convenient housing that meets all your requirements.
PERSONALISED AIRPORT MEET AND GREET
Your arrival is met with warm hospitality as we personally welcome you at the airport, making you feel at home from the moment you land. We provide all arriving with a sim card to call loved ones back home.
Rest assured, we arrange smooth and efficient transfers from the airport to your accommodation, easing any travel anxieties.
Who we work with?
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE:
BENEFITS WE OFFER TO OUR CANDIDATES
- Provide training on sitting competency-based interviews
- Assist in applying for nurses/midwives’ entry visas
- Book flights, to include extra baggage allowance
- Welcome letter via email
- Welcome Pack on arrival, providing a Sim card to ‘call loved ones back home’ and local map of where they will be living and working
- Meet and greet on arrival to Ireland/ provide transport to accommodation
- Source suitable accommodation
- Take on first shopping trip
- Provide nurses/midwives with contact details of other colleagues living close by, to ensure they settle into their new surroundings.
- Provide online training for RCSI exam
- Check ins Day 1, Week 1, and Month 1
- If any problems arise, we offer ourselves as confidential counsellor
- Assist with applying for visas for families to join in Ireland
- Provide costings to each nurse/midwife on much it costs to live in Ireland