Servisource Healthcare provides appropriately qualified and experienced Educational Support Workers (ESW) to assist individual students with disabilities to equal access in Higher Education. The type of support services required are dependent on the needs of the individual students and are determined through the Needs Assessment process carried out by the Disability Office. We provide a range of suitably qualified Educational Support Workers as required by individual students registered with the service. Servisource Education Support provides comprehensive cost effective staffing solutions to clients and delivers superior professional support to students nationwide.
We invest considerable time and resources in getting to know our clients. We assist institutions in accomplishing their short and long term goals in relation to the provision of Educational Support Workers. A fundamental principle of Servisource is to recruit the best candidate for the job, with a strong reputation for sourcing candidates that are in short supply.
Benefits of using Servisource for the provision of Education Support Workers:
- We supply all Educational Support Workers from PA’s to ISL Interpreters, this helps our clients manage budgets, reduce workloads and ensures continuity of service provision.
- As a long established agency we combine our many years of knowledge and experience with innovative recruitment and selection tools. We recruit, rigorously screen, obtain Garda Vetting and induct our ESWs before tailor matching with individual students which ensures excellence in service delivery.
- We save our clients time by co-ordinating the day to day ESW support and streamline the recruitment, rostering, HR, compliance, training, payroll and billing operations into one package. We facilitate invoices per student for ease of tracking expenditure and attendance.
- We provide a dedicated Account Manager, supported by a committed multi-faceted team to provide a personalised service to each client. This team provides additional areas of contact for our clients and reduces the amount of time it takes for us to respond to their requests.
- We employ strict monitoring and supervision of staff, using GPS technology and reviews are conducted regularly with our students and partner institutions to ensure ongoing service satisfaction.
- Our robust matching process between student and ESW, improves compatibility, which leads to longevity and social inclusion for both the ESW and the student, thus improving outcomes.
- Our database of highly qualified, professional staff ensures we provide a consistent supply of skilled Education Support Workers meeting our clients requirements at all times.
- Our account managers have experience in the Disability Support Sector in education and can draw on the additional experience of our nurse led Homecare Division when required, ensuring we consistently offer the best service solutions to our client and individual students.
- Our office is staffed 7am to 11pm, 7 days a week which facilitates faster response times to meet our client’s needs.
Contact our Education Support Team on 042 93 52723 or email email@example.com
Educational Support Worker
An Educational Support Worker supports students with disabilities who may require an enhanced level of support to enrich their learning experience and support their participation in their chosen course of study. Examples of this type of support may include personal assistants whom would assist a student with mobility and orientation, sourcing library books and carrying personal belongings or note takers who would record detailed and accurate notes from attending lectures, tutorials or seminars.
Examples of Educational Support Workers include:
- Personal Assistants
- Irish Sign Language Interpreters
- Speed Text Operator
- Subject Specific Tutor
- Study Skills Support
There are a number of benefits to working as an ESW with Servisource:
- Competitive rates
- Flexible hours
- Training provided (if required)
- Holiday pay
If you are a student with a disability looking to attend 3rd level education and are interested in finding out more please speak with the disability officer at your university or college.
Working with Us
Servisource Healthcare are constantly recruiting Education Support Workers to join our team. To view a list of jobs currently available with our team please visit http://servisource.wpengine.com/live-jobs/category/education-training/. Alternatively please submit your details in the form below and a member of our team will contact you at their earliest convenience.