Servisource exhibited at the very energetic and thought provoking INMO Annual Conference in the Gleneagle Hotel in Killarney today. The highlight of the day was a rousing performance from Norah Casey of RTE’s Dragons Den. Norah having previously been a nurse and presiding over the Nursing Standard journal in the UK delivered her ’10 Steps to Success’ listed below.
It was an inspiring speech gaining a well deserved standing ovation. A great day all round, more of the same tomorrow we hope from Minister Dr James Reilly. Well done to the INMO.
Winner of the Lionel Richie tickets at the O2 Dublin on the 24th of September 2012 – Caroline Dillon RGN – Congratulations!
Declan Savage – Servisource Training Manager, Norah Casey – Dragon, Enda O’Donovan – Manager Servisource South
10 Steps to Success from Norah Casey Dragon’s Den INMO conference 2012
- Learn to dazzle – Be positive.
- Strategise at speed – Break the rules
- Be the brightest and the best and tell your boss! Collaborate – Connect to Twitter and LinkedIn
- Innovation is a state of mind. Enquire, think differently. Be in a constant state of revolution – Do not stand still!
- Necessity may be the mother of invention….
- Failure is a detour to success! Marry emotional intelligence to science.
- Teams who succeed always believe in themselves. Have self-belief.
- Ching Ching – It’s all about the money.
- Never stop learning – Be clever, it’s sexy!
- Buy the book….(her book!)