Servisource Healthcare, on behalf of our client, are recruiting an Assistant Director of nursing for an immediate start in Swords. As Assistant Director of Nursing, you would be responsible for the day-to-day running of a 60-bedded nursing home in Swords, Co. Dublin. This nursing home offers post-operative care as well as respite care to give home carers a much needed break.
Duties of the Assistant Director of Nursing:
- Provide operational and clinical leadership to support ward managers and nursing teams.
- Provide the highest possible quality of care to all residents.
- Support the DON in daily operations to ensure the smooth running of the facility.
Requirements of the Assistant Director of Nursing:
- Must be registered with the NMBI.
- Experience of middle/senior management.
- Have 5 years post registration nursing experience and 3 years nursing management experience at a minimum of CNM2.
- Highly developed specialist knowledge of managing multi-professional teams.
- Successful operational management in a multi-professional environment.
- Day-to-day people management including appraisal and objective setting, recruitment and retention.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this Assistant Director of Nursing position, please call Nicky Blower on 021-4626154 or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications for this Assistant Director of Nursing role will be treated with strict confidence.