Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting for experienced part time Catering Assistants in Dublin for jobs in the Healthcare Industry.
Previous catering experience is essential, but it does not have to be from the Healthcare Industry.
The ideal candidate for this part time Catering Assistant role has excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Both Fluent written and verbal English, is vital for this role.
Dublin Catering Assistant Job Benefits;
• Competitive Pay Rates
• Opportunity for a job in a healthcare setting and gain invaluable healthcare experience
• Servisource Healthcare provide subsidised training courses to help you achieve all mandatory certificates (Manual Handling, HACCP and Infection Prevention and Control).
• Great flexibility to suit your work life balance!
• Weekly pay
Dublin Catering Assistant Job Responsibilities;
• Assist kitchen with food preparation.
• Maintain cleanliness in kitchen, including dish washing
• Follow the direction of Chef in charge.
• Monitor appliance and food temperatures
• Deliver meals to patients.
Dublin Catering Assistant Job Requirements;
• Up- to-date certification (Manual Handling, HACCP and Infection Prevention and Control).
• Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting.
• Fluent English and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Previous catering experience.
• Flexibility in work availability
To apply for this position or for further information, please contact Emma Brady on +353 42 936 8356 or email your up to date CV to [email protected] or [email protected] quoting the job order numberJO-1907-433645 in the subject bar of the email.
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*