The ideal candidate for this Catering Assistant job will have strong interpersonal and communication skills. Fluent English - both written and verbal- is vital for this job.
Ringaskiddy, Co. Cork Catering Assistant Job Benefits:
• Opportunity to gain invaluable experience.
• Servisource Healthcare run courses to help you achieve the mandatory certificates and to keep them updated.
• Flexible working hours to suit you.
• Paid weekly.
Ringaskiddy, Co. Cork Catering Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Helping in the kitchen with food preparation.
- Keeping the kitchen area clean and washing dishes.
- Taking directions from Chef in charge.
- Check temperatures of appliances/food.
- Maintain paperwork for HACCP documentation.
- Help to deliver meals.
- General catering assistant duties.
Ringaskiddy, Co. Cork Catering Assistant Job Requirements:
- An in-date certificate for Manual Handling, HACCP and Infection Prevention and Control.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting through Servisource.
- Fluent English and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous catering experience.
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*
To apply for this job or for further information, please email me with your up to date CV to email@example.com quoting the job order number JO-1901-423177 in the email.