Cath Lab nurses required for a South Dublin Hospital.
My Client is a private healthcare company based in South Dublin. My client was founded in 2002.
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Participates in ongoing consultation and collaboration with physicians and other care providers to maximise patient outcomes and unit specific goals
- Participates in unit-based and interdepartmental QI activities
- Caring for patients pre, peri and post interventional cardiology procedures. These procedures include coronary angiogram, PCI, right heart catheterisation, insertion of pacemakers, AICDs and Loop recorders, EP studies and Ablation, DC cardioversions and TOEs
- Rotate between Cath Lab Recovery and the Cath Lab itself
- Registered with NMBI (An Bord Altranais) with an active NMBI pin or a decision letter
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Cath Lab nurse,
- Candidates must possess teaching abilities, leadership qualities, professional judgement, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, and a sense of professional development
- Must demonstrate multi-tasking ability
Are you a Cath Lab Nurse living in Dublin and looking to move positions or are you a Cath Lab Nurse looking to relocate to South Dublin? If so please contact me about the Cath Lab Nurse job in South Dublin.
To apply for this Cath Lab Nurse Job in South Dublin please contact Deirdre Treanor (in confidence) on +353429368395 or e-mail with your updated CV to email@example.com