The ideal candidate will hold a professional qualification and will have recent experience as a Chef. They will be diligent, organised and friendly, possessing the ability to work as part of a team, as well as on their own initiative. They will have availability to work Tuesday to Saturday, 4 to 5 days each week, as requested by our client.
Benefits of Chef Job Clonmel, Tipperary:
- HSE rates of pay
- Subsidised training is available on all mandatory certificates (Manual Handling)
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of a multidisciplinary team on a daily basis
Responsibilities of Chef Job Clonmel, Tipperary:
- Food preparation and culinary activities.
- Modification of menus and/or foods as required.
- Estimate food requirements and food/labor costs.
- Supervise the activities of kitchen staff.
Requirements of Chef Job Clonmel, Tipperary:
- Professional Chef qualification
- Up-to-date HACCP/Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- In-date Manual Handling certificate
- Willingness to undertake Garda Vetting
- Relevant experience in the Catering/Healthcare industry
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Availability to work between Tuesday to Saturday
*All applications for the above advertised role will be treated with the strictest of confidence.*
To apply for this position or for further information please contact Lorraine on (021)4279916 or e-mail me with your updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1810-418859 in the subject bar of the email.