Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting a Qualified Chef who is urgently required to work within a Healthcare facility.
*This is a great opportunity for candidates who thrive in a busy environment*
Requirements for this Part Time Chef Job in Dublin;
• Professional City of Guilds Cookery Certificate 7061/7062 or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a busy catering environment.
• Experience working in a Healthcare setting is an advantage.
• A deep understanding of therapeutic diets and allergens.
• In-date HACCP / Food Hygiene certificate.
• In-date Manual Handling.
• Willingness to undertake Garda Vetting.
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Job Benefits for Part Time Chef Job in Dublin;
• Excellent pay rates.
• Adhoc, flexible working hours.
• Subsidised training is available on all mandatory certificates every 2 years (Manual Handling/HACCP/Infection Control)
• Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary team on a daily basis.
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*
To apply for this Part Time Chef job or for further information, please contact Patricia Drabik on (01) 947 6298 or email me with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1506-310621 in subject bar of the email.