Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)Project – Cork
Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting Clinical Psychologists to join a multidisciplinary team in Cork working in the field of ASD. The clients that have been referred have evidence of possible Autism Spectrum Disorder symptoms, across various settings and require a specific diagnostic assessment.
The clients don't have an Intellectual Disability and are all aged between six & eighteen years of age.
The ideal candidate must have relevant experience in providing diagnostic assessments in the area of ASD.
Essential Criteria –
Applicants should possess the following skillset;
- Must be competent & experienced in conducting assessment of need
- Must hold qualifications with specific training and experience of ASD diagnostic assessment tools (ie; ADI-R, ADOS, 3Di, DISCO)
- Possess a postgraduate degree in Clinical or Educational Psychology as recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland
- Must be experienced & capable of providing the full range of services;
(Incl; Assessments via direct observation, school visits, home visits, parental +/- teacher consultation where indicated, file review & interpretation of existing reports)
- Have the ability of collating all information gathered by the team to arrive at a differential diagnosis
- Provide feedback with the clients' parents, outlining conclusions /outcomes and sign-posting supports available or required
- Complete onward referrals’ where necessary
- €90,000-100,000 OTE
Commencing April 2019: Part Time, Flexible and Full Time positions will be on offer
For further information or to apply for the Clinical Psychologist job in Cork please contact;
Stephanie O'Halloran on (021) 4279916 or e-mail [email protected] with your updated CV, quoting the job order number JO-1811-419582 in the subject bar of the email.