Servisource Healthcare are recruiting experienced Domestic Assistants for a range of Healthcare facilities in the South Dublin area.
We are a leading recruitment agency providing staff to our clients in the Healthcare Industry. We have a number of Domestic Assistant jobs available on an adhoc basis for an immediate start in South Dublin.
The ideal candidate for this part time Domestic Assistant role has excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Both Fluent written and verbal English, is vital for this role.
Benefits of Domestic Assistant roles in South Dublin:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Servisource will subsidise your training every 2 years as needed.
• We endeavour to work around your availability.
• A great opportunity to work in a Healthcare seeking and gain invaluable experience.
Responsibilites for Domestic Assistant roles in South Dublin City:
- Follow cleaning procedures and instructions
- Maintaining optimum cleanliness using a variety of cleaning equipment
- Cleaning toilet and bathroom areas
- Light catering work
Requirements for Domestic Assistant roles in South Dublin City:
• Manual handling & infection control certificates or must be willing to go through training.
• Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting through Servisource.
• Must have FULL Immunisation from Hepatitis B.
To apply for this position or for further information, please contact Emma Brady on +353 42 936 8356 or email your up to date CV to [email protected] or [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1511-321847 in the subject bar of the email.
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*