MyHomecare is currently recruiting for Domestic Support Workers in South Dublin, West Dublin and Kildare to complete domestic cleaning duties in our client’s homes as a part of maternity services.
The ideal candidate would have previous cleaning experience and would also be a kind and understanding individual who can work on their own initiative.
The Job Benefits associated with a Domestic Support Worker in South Dublin, West Dublin and Kildare?
- Excellent rates of pay
- Minimum of 3 Hour Block shifts available
- Subsidised training provided on ALL mandatory certs
- 1 free uniform
- Monthly rosters provided in advance
The Job Requirements associated with a Domestic Support Worker in South Dublin, West Dublin and Kildare?
- Previous cleaning experience is essential
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting for Myhomecare
- Introduction to Children’s First and Manual Handling is essential – training can be provided
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
The duties of a Domestic Support Worker in South Dublin, West Dublin and Kildare?
- Household Duties such as: Cleaning, Laundry, Ironing etc.
- Cleaners must deliver a top-quality cleaning service
- Meal prep
- Communicating with the family in relation to any additional cleaning duties needed.
All candidates that are interested in applying for the Domestic Support Worker Jobs in South Dublin, West Dublin and Kildare will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of a Domestic Support Worker in South Dublin, West Dublin and Kildare please send an updated CV to Ruth Gaffney at [email protected] quoting the Job Reference number JO-1907-434010 in the Subject Bar or alternatively you can contact her on 01 947 6255 for more information concerning this position.
Due to high volumes of applicants, only successful candidates will be notified.