Qualified General/Paediatric Nurses Required for Carrigaline
MyHomecare is currently recruiting for a child in Carrigaline with complex needs in his own home. The Ideal candidate would have previous experience working one on one with children in their own home and would also be a reliable and friendly person capable of working on their own initiative. The hours involved with this case would be 2-3 days per week 9am-4pm or 2pm-6pm.
My Homecare Jobs Benefits:
- Rates of pay= €25 mon-fri days, €28 mon-fri nights, Sat days €40.30, Sat nights €43.30, Sun days €45 Sun nights €50
- All mandatory courses are available to all our Registered Nurses as well as any other course required.
- Monthly rosters usually completed in advance.
- €100 offered towards annual INMO registration yearly
- €150 introduce a Nurse incentive offered to nurses.
- 1 Free Uniform for newly activated Nurses
My Homecare Registered Nurses must have the following;
- In date and current ABA pin.
- Previous experience working with Children
- Willingness to undergo any training required.
- All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
- Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
My Homecare Duties:
- Changing Peg Feed
- Monitoring pressure areas
- Medication Administration
- Seizure/epilepsy management
All Nurses applying for Homecare Nurse Jobs in Carrigaline will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply contact Rowena O'Donovan on 021-4626128 or e-mail me with your updated CV to [email protected] quoting JO-1805-409352. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.