Benefits for Healthcare Assistants in County Meath
- Excellent rates of pay!
- Great flexibility to suit your work life balance!
- Servisource Training provide subsidised training on all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a multidisciplinary team daily, and to gain experience and contacts within the Healthcare Industry.
Responsibilities for Healthcare Assistants in County Meath
- Assist with daily personal care and hygiene.
- Assist with feeding and toileting, and encouraging independence accordingly.
- Light cleaning and catering tasks where required.
E-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to Rachel at [email protected] quoting in the subject bar of the email.
- Follow the direction of the Registered Nurse on duty.
Requirements for Healthcare Assistants in County Meath
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Nursing Studies
- Recent work experience in ahealthcare facility(150hrs minimum)
- Experience with Intellectual Disabilities & Challenging Behaviour
- Up-to-date training certificates (People Moving & Handling)
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting
- Full immunisations/vaccination history including commencement Hepatitis B
- Fluent English and good communication skills is essential
- Fully flexible in your availability
- Access to own transport is desirable
E-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to Rachel at [email protected] quoting JO-1912-441881 in the subject bar of the email.