These Healthcare Assistant jobs will include general Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA) duties such as assisting patients with bathing/washing and dressing, aiding with going to the toilet, communicating with patients and keeping them comfortable, while also supporting their ability to maximise their independence where possible.
The ideal candidates are individuals who are excellent communicators with a caring, friendly and empathetic nature and a passion for enhancing the patient's quality of life.
What are the benefits associated with the Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA) jobs in Cork?
- Weekly pay and paid holidays
- Subsidised training scheme to keep your mandatory certificates up-to-date
What are the requirements for the Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA) jobs in Cork?
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support/Pre-Nursing Studies (or equivalent) – 2nd or 3rd Year STUDENT NURSES are also eligible to apply!
- 250 hours work experience as a Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA)
- Hepatitis B Vaccines
- In-date certificates for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, MAPA and CPR (these courses can be provided by our training department, if required)
- Fluency in English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have full eligibility to work in Ireland
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence*
To apply for these Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA) jobs in Cork please send an updated CV to Lorraine Hurley firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1902-424432 in the subject bar of your email.