We are recruiting a Healthcare Assistant for permanent position in a well-established healthcare facility in Co. Kilkenny. You will need one year post graduate experience in Care of the Elderly to qualify for this Healthcare Assistant job in Kilkenny.
The ideal candidate for this Healthcare Assistant job in Kilkenny is an experienced, caring nurse with excellent interpersonal skills. Due to the demand of this job you will need an excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
Duties of the Healthcare Assistant in Co. Kilkenny:
• Ensure that all residents are treated with dignity, privacy and respect and ensuring they are treated as individuals
• Assist all resident swith activities of daily living
• record any abnormalities and report ot nurse on duty
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Establish a personal and meaningful relationship with all residents, relatives and visitors, ensuring appropriate support and comfort is given at all times
Requirements/qualifications needed for this Healthcare Assistant job in Co. Kilkenny:
* Fetac Level 5 completed (8 modules)
* Ability to work in Ireland
* Previous experience as a Healthcare Assistant
* Proof of all mandatory certs and vaccinations
* Full immunisations/vaccination history
* Applicants must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards
Candidates who do not meet these requirements will not be contacted.
If you feel you have all the necessary capabilities to carry out this role, apply today. All candidate’s CVs will be held under the strictest confidence, please email an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job order number: JO-2002-445420 in the subject bar of the email