Servisource Healthcare is leading recruitment agency providing agency staff to our clients in the Healthcare Industry across Ireland. Multitask Attendants/Healthcare Assistants can be required to perform some light Domestic/Catering duties. Full , Clean Irish Driving License will be an advantage.
Benefits for Healthcare Assistants :
- Paid Holidays
- Training Scheme ( We provide you with the following : CPR ,MAPA, Patient Moving and Handling , Infection Control , Elder Abuse , Fire Training )
- Flexible Hours , Ad- Hoc Shifts
- Weekly Pay (Private and HSE rates of pay)
Healthcare Assistant Job Requirements :
- Full FETAC/QQI Leve 5 in Healthcare support or Pre-Nursing Studies ( Work experience minimum of 250 hours or 6 moths in an acute setting)
- Full Driving Licence is desired.
- In Date Patient Moving and Handling Certificate
- You will need to be fully immunised against Hepatitis B.
- You will be willing to undergo a Garda Vetting process with Servisource (Have in-date Police Check from overseas)
- You will have excellent communication skills and fluent English(Written & Spoken)
- You have a can-do attitude and are flexible with regards to your availability and job responsibilities .Ability to work as a part of a team.
Responsibilities of these Healthcare Assistant jobs in South Dublin area :
- General Healthcare Assistant duties ( Deliver Patient centred care at all times)
- Observation and Monitoring duties
- Cleaning duties
- Personal Care ( Toileting and showering )
**All Candidates applying for Healthcare Assistant jobs in South Dublin area will be treated with the strictest of confidence.**
Due to the high volume of applications for these Healthcare Assistant Jobs in South Dublin area it will not be possible to provide individual feedback.
*For more information call 01-947 6298*