Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants on behalf of one of our client facilities in East Clare.
Our client facility is located in Killaloe Co Clare, on the Limerick/Clare border. The hours of work available per week are whole-time equivalent.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Healthcare Assistant Job Benefits East Clare
- Both day and night shifts available providing great flexibility to suit your work life balance.
- Servisource Training provide subsidised training on all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a multidisciplinary team daily, and to gain experience and relevant contacts within the Healthcare industry.
Healthcare Assistant Job Responsibilities East Clare
- Assisting with daily personal care and hygiene.
- Aiding with feeding and toileting.
- Continuously promoting independence.
- Following the guidance and direction of the Registered Nurse on duty.
Healthcare Assistant Job Requirements East Clare
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Nursing Studies
- Recent work experience in a Nursing Home or Hospital (minimum 250hrs completed)
- Up-to-date training (Patient Moving and Handling is mandatory prior to placement)
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting -Register with Servisource Healthcare between March 13th and April 21st and receive FREE Garda Vetting (T&C’s Apply)
- Full vaccination history including Hepatitis B immunisations
- Fluent English and good communication skills is essential
- Fully flexible in your availability with a willingness to do both day and night shifts
How to Apply
Contact Eimear Delaney on (091) 762426 or e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting JO-1807-412699 in the subject bar of the email.
All applications for the above advertised Healthcare Assistants Jobs in East Clare will be treated with the strictest of confidence.