Servisource Healthcare are recruiting Healthcare Assistants / Multitask Attendants for jobs across South Dublin.
These Healthcare Assistant jobs in South Dublin involve general Healthcare Assistant duties as well as some domestic and catering duties. Take your career to the next level and join Servisource Healthcare today!
Benefits of this Healthcare Assistant (HCA)/Multitask Attendants jobs in South Dublin:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Great flexibility to suit your work life balance!
- Servisource Healthcare provide subsidised training courses to help you achieve all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving and Handling, Basic Life Support, MAPA)
- Weekly Pay
Responsibilities of this Healthcare Assistant (HCA) / Multitask Attendant jobs in Dublin City :
- General Healthcare Assistant duties
- Observation and Monitoring duties
- Personal Care
- Deliver patient centred care at all times
- Cleaning duties
Requirements for these Healthcare Assistant (HCA) /Multitask Attendant jobs in Dublin City:
- You will need to have completed your full Fetac Level 5 in Healthcare Support (or equivalent) course
- Over 250 hours work experience in an acute Healthcare Setting
- In-date certs for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Adults, MAPA and CPR.
- You will need to be fully immunised against Hep B.
- Willing to undergo Garda Vetting with Servisource Healthcare.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and fluent English.
- A can-do attitude and flexibility with regards to your availability and job responsibilities.
All applications for the above advertised Health careAssistant Jobs in South Dublin will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Due to the high volume of applications it will not be possible to provide individual feedback.
To apply for this position or for further information, please contact Emma Brady on 01 94 76214 or email your up to date CV to [email protected] or [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1907-433640 in the subject bar of the email.