Myhomecare are seeking experienced Home Care Assistants for Homecare Jobs working with children with disabilities in South Dublin
The Ideal Candidate for this Home Care Role will be friendly and caring with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They must also have fluent English and have an enthusiastic approach to work. Experience caring for children with disabilities is essential.
Homecare Workers Job Benefits:
- MyHomecare provide excellent rates of pay and holiday days.
- Rosters for Homecare Assistants will be completed one month in advance.
- MyHomecare provide full training and Personal Development programs.
- MyHomecare also have ad hoc shifts available.
- Working as a Homecare Assistant with MyHomecare is a wonderful opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
Homecare Workers Job Responsibilities:
- Homecare Workers job responsibilities are to deliver a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- Homecare Assistants job responsibilities are to deliver patient centred care at all times while assisting clients with personal care and social needs.
- To assist clients in all aspects of daily living.
Homecare Workers must have the following:
- Experience caring for children with disabilities essential.
- All applicants applying for the position of Homecare Worker for Children with disabilities in South Dublin must have the relevant Fetac Level 5 qualification and experience with children
- All Homecare Assistants must have in date certificates in People/Patient Moving and Handling, Challenging Behaviour/MAPA/NVCI, CPR and Infection Control.
- Full valid in date Driving licence is desirable, but not essential.
- All Homecare Assistants must have an in-date Garda Vetting and also be willing to complete a Garda Vetting form for MyHomecare.
- Immunisation against Hepatitis B is essential.
All candidates applying for this role will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Homecare Assistants for children with disabilities in South Dublin, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Or Call Sarah - 01-9476255 / 1800400900 for more information concerning this position. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.