Myhomecare are currently recruiting for qualified Homecare Assistants to work with a young adult with disabilities in UCD. The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing high quality care. They will be able to work on their own initiative and be open friendly individuals.
The working hours for this position will be 8am-8pm, Monday to Friday.
We are looking for Homecare Assistants to start in January 2020.
Benefits of working with Myhomecare are:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Flexible working hours to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- 1 complimentary Myhomecare uniform.
- Myhomecare provide subsidised training on ALL mandatory certs (i.e. Patient Moving and Handling, CPR)
Requirements for working with Myhomecare are:
- Must have minimum Fetac/QQI Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Elderly or Fetac/QQI Level 5 in Nursing completed.
- Disability experience is preferred.
- Full and in date drivers’ licence is desirable but not essential.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting for Myhomecare.
- In date certificates in People/Patient Moving and Handling and CPR preferred but Myhomecare offer subsidised training if not in date
Job Responsibilities that are associated with this job are:
- Assisting clients in all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and meal preparation.
- Providing personal care to clients when needed.
- Meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
All candidates applying for the position of Homecare Assistant in UCD will be treated with the strictest confidence.
To apply for the position of Homecare Assistant working with a young adult in UCD, please send an up to date CV to [email protected], quoting the job reference number JO-1910-438892 in the SUBJECT BAR of your email or call 01-9476255 / 1800400900 to speak to Ruth for more information concerning this position.
Due to high volumes of applicants, only successful candidates will be notified.