We are looking for candidates for Whole Time Equivalent (WTE) work.
The ideal candidate for this kitchen porter job will have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to adhere to strict health and safety practices. Fluent English - both written and verbal- is vital for this job.
Benefits of the Kitchen Porter Job in Ringaskiddy, Co. Cork:
- Opportunity to gain invaluable experience.
- Servisource Healthcare run courses to help you achieve the mandatory certificates and to keep them updated.
- Flexible working hours to suit you.
- Paid weekly
Responsibilities of the Kitchen Porter Position in Ringaskiddy, Co. Cork:
- Comply with all company and client procedures, regulations and policies (i.e. HR policies, health and safety policies, safe working pratices, hygiene policies etc.)
- Ensuring a high level of cleanliness in accordance with HACCP guidelines.
- Assist in cleaning the utensils, heavy catering equipment, food service areas, work areas.
- Assist in the set-up, service, cleaning and clearing of functions
- General kitchen porter duties
- An in-date certificate for Manual Handling, HACCP and Infection Prevention and Control.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting through Servisource.
- Fluent English and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in a similar industry such as catering, hospitality or food service.
*All applications for the role of Kitchen Porter in Ringaskiddy will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*
To apply for this job or for further information, please email me with your up to date CV to Lorraine Hurley firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1901-423179 in the email.