Servisource Healthcare is currently recruiting a Multi-task Attendant with HACCP training in Tuam, Co Galway.
The role is in a mental health and day care facility in Tuam, on an adhoc basis initially with potential to increase to whole-time equivilant hours. The potential candidate will be based in the kitchen.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organisational skills. They will also be able to work as part of a team in addition to working on their own initiative. In addition to basic healthcare training requirements, the potential candidate will have HACCP training and previous experience working in a catering environment.
Job Benefits for the Multi-task Attendant, Tuam, Co Galway
- Excellent rates of pay!
- Adhoc, flexible working hours to suit your work life balance
- Subsidised training is available on all mandatory certificates (Manual Handling and Infection Prevention and Control)
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary team on a daily basis
Job Responsibilities for the Multi-task Attendant, Tuam, Co Galway
- Ensure the kitchen is a clean, tidy, safe and hygienic environment.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
Job Requirements for the Multi-task Attendant, Tuam, Co Galway
- Ideally, candidates will have completed the QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support or equivalent
- Up-to-date training certificates in Moving and Handling and HACCP/Basic Food Hygiene
- Willingness to undertake Garda Vetting
- Full Immunisations and Vaccination history, including Hep B
- Experience in Catering / Healthcare industry
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
All applications for the above advertised Multi-task Attendant Job, Tuam Co Galway will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Contact Eimear Delaney on (091)-762426 or e-mail me with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting the job order number JO-1902-424176 in the subject bar of the email.