Servisource Healthcare are seeking to recruit a Registered General Nurse (RGN) in Athlone, Co Westmeath.
The potential candidate will be required to work in a care of the elderly setting with both full/part-time hours available for approx. 3-6 months. The ideal candidate will have geriatric experience and will possess a willingness to work both days and nights.
Benefits for Registered General Nurse (RGN) Job in Athlone, Westmeath.;
- Excellent rates of pay!
- If you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year, we will pay the €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee
- Subsidised mandatory certification needing renewal every two years (People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI)
- A free Servisource nurse’s uniform is included in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource is provided free of charge also!
- We have a referral scheme in operation – if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource).
Candidate Requirements for Registered General Nursing (RGN) Job in Athlone, Westmeath;
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration.
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- In date certificates in People Moving & Handling and CPR.
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting for Servisource nurse jobs is essential.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
- Fluent English and good communication skills is essential.
- Full driving licence and access to own transport.
All applications for the above advertised Nursing Job in Athlone, Co Westmeath will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
For further information or to apply for this role please contact Eimear Delaney on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1901-421748 in the subject bar of the email.