Qualified Registered Paediatric Nurses Required for all areas in Cavan.
MyHomecare is currently recruiting Nurses for the children with complex needs tender which would be working one on one with children with various disabilities in their own home. The perfect applicant would have previous experience of working one on one with children in their own home or a paediatric ward and would also be a friendly and helpful person capable of working on their own initiative.
My Homecare Jobs Benefits:
- Rates of pay= €25 mon-fri days, €28 mon-fri nights, Sat days €40.30, Sat nights €43.30, Sun days €45 Sun nights €50
- Mandatory courses are available to all our Qualified Nurses as well as any other course required.
- Monthly rosters usually completed in advance.
- €100 offered towards annual INMO registration yearly
- €150 introduce a Nurse incentive offered to nurses.
- 1 Free Uniform for newly activated Nurses
My Homecare Registered Nurses must have the following;
- In date and current ABA pin.
- Previous experience working with Children would be an advantage
- Willingness to undergo any training required.
- All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
- Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
My Homecare Duties:
- Changing Peg Feed
- Tracheostomy Experience
- Patient monitoring
- Skin Care, Wound Management and Infection Control
- Medication Administration
- Seizure management
All Nurses applying for Homecare Nurse Jobs in Cavan will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply contact Joshua Brown-Bolton on 091762426 or e-mail me with your updated CV to [email protected] quoting JO-1911-441514. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.