Full time permanent Psychiatric NIght nursing job for a Psychiatric Hospital in Dublin.
This is a fantastic opportunity for nurses to work in a new private Hospital located 10 minutes from City Centre. This hospital was purpose built to provide treatment to adults with acute mental health needs.
• Registered in the psychiatric division of the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland
• A min of 3 years, post qualification experience in an acute mental health setting
• Have experience of working as part of a Multidisciplinary Team (MDT)
• Opportunities for advancement and career development
• Flexible working arrangements
• Pension and Life Assurance (immediate access on joining)
• Staff support and counselling services
• Discounted health insurance and employee discount scheme
• Subsidised restaurant
• Free on-site parking
• TaxSaver travel scheme
• Cycle to Work scheme
• This role is full time working 7 x 12 hour night shifts per fortnight
All candidate’s CVs will be held under the strictest confidence, please email an updated copy of your CV to Deirdre Treanor email@example.com call Deirdre on 0429368395.