Myhomecare are recruiting Healthcare or Homecare Carers Assistants to work in the Miltown Malbay, Clare to work one to one with the Elderly in their own home.
The Ideal candidate would have to be punctual, trustworthy and dependable and have experience in a Healthcare setting, also have completed Fetac level 5 Care Skills and Care of Elderly. If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, apply with your CV.
My Homecare Benefits for Miltown Malbay include:
- Brilliant rates of pay and holiday entitlements
- We offer mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support for certificate renewals
- Rosters completed in advance where possible
- Part-time work 3-hours slots on a Saturday and Sunday
- 1 Day Induction training
My Homecare Requirements for Miltown Malbay:
- Minimum Fetac level 5 in Fetac Care Skills and Care of the Elderly Certs
- Minimum of 120 hours work experience in a Healthcare or Homecare setting
- Full vaccination history required which must include MMR and Varicella (chicken pox)
- Have an in-date Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Elder Abuse and Infection Control Certs desirable but training can be provided
- Must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting
- Full driver licence preferred but not essential depending on location
My Homecare Job Responsibilities for Miltown Malbay:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Assisting with all aspects of each client’s daily living.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
All Healthcare Workers applying for Homecare Jobs in Miltown Malbay, Clare will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the Healthcare Assistant job in Miltown Malbay Clare, please email your updated CV to Lorna Lynch at [email protected] or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1511-321843