Servisource Healthcare are recruiting Staff Nurses on behalf of our client facilities in the County Offaly area.
Both full and part-time hours available across day and night shifts Monday to Sunday.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
What are the advantages for Staff Nurse Jobs in County Offaly?
- We will pay €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year.
- We subsidise all mandatory training needing renewal every two years (People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI)
- We have a referral scheme in operation – a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource)
- We provide a free Servisource nurse’s uniform in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource!
What are the responsibilities for Staff Nurse Jobs in County Offaly?
- Providing, assessing and developing appropriate care plans
- Personal care (hygiene, feeding, tolieting etc.)
- Protecting and advocating for the individuals
- Administration of medication
What are the requirements for Staff Nurse Jobs in County Offaly?
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin and Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration.
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- In date certificates in People Moving & Handling and CPR.
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Full clean driving licence.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
All applications for the above advertised Staff Nursing Jobs in County Offaly will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Call to Action
For further information or to apply for Staff Nursing Jobs in County Clare please contact Eimear Delaney on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1801-367928 in the subject bar of the email.