Staff Nurses are required on a whole-time equivalent basis for immediate start with our client facility in Roscommon Town.
Both full and part time hours available in HSE and private client facilities - we will work off your availability!
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Job Requirements for Nurses in Roscommon
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin and registration of Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- In-date certificates in People Moving & Handling.
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting.
- Good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills is essential.
Job Responsibilities for Nurses in Roscommon
- Providing, assessing and developing appropriate care plans
- Personal care (hygiene, feeding, tolieting etc.)
- Protecting and advocating for the individuals
- Administration of medication
Job Benefits for Nurses in Roscommon
- Flexible ad-Hoc working hours to suit your work life balance.
- If you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year, we will pay the €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee.
- Mandatory training such as People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI, is subsidised by Servisource.
- A complimentary Servisource nurse’s uniform is included in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource is provided free of charge also!
- Refer a Friend – if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated, a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource.
All applications for the above advertised Nursing Jobs in the Roscommon area will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Call to Action
For further information or to apply for Nursing Jobs in Roscommon please contact Eimear Delaney on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1808-413744 in the subject bar of the email.