Servisource Healthcare are recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) on behalf of our clients in the County Leitrim area.
What are the advantages for Registered General Nurse (RGN) Jobs in County Leitrim?
- We will pay €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year.
- We subsidise all mandatory training needing renewal every two years (People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI)
- We have a referral scheme in operation – a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource)
- We provide a free Servisource nurse’s uniform in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource!
What are the requirements for Registered General Nurse (RGN) Jobs in County Leitrim?
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin and Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration.
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- In date certificates in People Moving & Handling and CPR.
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Full clean driving licence.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
All applications for the above advertised Registered General Nurse (RGN) Jobs in County Leitrim will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
For further information or to apply for Registered General Nurse (RGN) Jobs in County Leitrim please contact Eimear Delaney on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1801-367928 in the subject bar of the email.