The Account Manager is essentially the person accountable for creating new opportunities in the healthcare recruitment sector and relationship building with current and potential clients within their regions which leads to increased sales performance and results. They report to the National Lead Temporary Recruitment.
This job, based in Cork city, is a business development job whereby the Account Manager will manage the activities of two CRM’s (Client Relationship Managers) which will involve coaching CRM’s to manage the daily /weekly activities of the Bookings coordinator and recruitment administrators within their individual regions.
The account manager will receive weekly reports from the CRM’s in relation to the Booking Coordinator to ensure that service levels are consistent and maintained to the highest standard and that our client has a single point of contact within the team in a true partnership arrangement.
The Account manager will liaise directly with the Recruitment team leader/CRM’s to ensure that campaigns are run in a timely fashion and that the candidates are properly screened and inducted during the recruitment process.
*Travelling throughout the South of Ireland is a large part of the role; applicants must have access to a car, have a full clean driving license and be based in our Servisource Cork or Dublin offices*
Duties of this Account Manager job based in Cork will include but are not limited to;
- Account management - cultivating relationships with existing clients and building new client relationships.
- Business Development - generating new business through networking opportunities, client visits, marketing and on-line social media.
- Designing clear client organisation structures while identifying key decision makers within the various healthcare sectors.
- Establishing relationships with key decision makers in all healthcare sectors throughout region.
- Keeping abreast of market developments by attending all relevant functions and events
- Utilising the CRM’s to ensure that Servisource has regular presence in healthcare facilities/hospitals throughout entire region.
- Motivating CRM’s to reach weekly/month/quarterly targets and KPI’s set by national healthcare manager.
- Liaising regularly with the CRM, keeping abreast of client requirements and ensuring fill rate targets are fulfilled.
- Liaising with recruitment team leader to ensure candidates are being matched to client requirements and ensuring the recruitment process is being adhered, always maintaining very high standards of quality.
- Ensuring that all systems are being used to full capacity and that all contact with clients are logged adequately
- Constantly striving to meet weekly KPI’s and quarterly targets set out by your manager
The requirements of this Account Manager job based in Cork will include but are not limited to;
Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and be fully proficient in basic IT systems.
A high level of energy, enthusiasm and positivity is a requirement for this role
Sales/ Recruitment or healthcare experience is necessary
Management experience is desirable
South includes the following counties, Dublin South, Carlow, Kildare, Westmeath, Kilkenny, Laois, Longford, Wexford, Wicklow, Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary, Waterford
Please note that all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply for this Account Manager job in Cork, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order reference JO-1608-337983 in the SUBJECT BAR of your email