On behalf of our client, Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting a Social Care Worker within an Intellectual Disability Service in Easkey Co. Sligo on a whole-time, temporary basis.
The potential candidate will be required to commence from January. The hours available per week will be whole-time equivalent, working day shifts only. Full clean drivers licence and access to own transport is required.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Job Benefits for Social Care Worker, Sligo
- Competitive rates of pay!
- Subsidised training is available on all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
- It is a great opening for flexibility to suit your work life balance.
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary team on a daily basis.
Job Responsibilities for Social Care Worker, Sligo
- Be supportive at all times, facilitating individuals to make their own decisions and to self-advocate.
- Provide practical support and guidance as needed.
- Assist with personal care, hygiene, feeding and toileting etc.
Candidate Requirements for Social Care Worker, Sligo
- Minimum Level 7 Degree in Social Care Studies
- Previous experience working within an Intellectual Disability Service
- Candidates must have up-to-date training certificates (Patient Moving and Handling is mandatory)
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting
- Full immunisations/vaccination history
- Fluent English and good communication skills is essential
All applications for the above advertised Social Care Worker Job in Sligo will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this position or for further information please email Eimear Delaney with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting the job order number JO-1812-421267 in the subject bar of the email.