Social Care Worker Kildare
Servisource Healthcare are urgently recruiting Social Care Workers on behalf of our client in Kildare.
As a Social Care Worker for our job in Kildare, you use positive approaches to support people who may have challenging behaviour in line with organisational practice. In this job you may be asked to participate in all aspects of the running of the service including leisure activities, escort duties, general cleaning and upkeep of the service.
An ideal candidate for this Social Care Worker job in Kildare should be a caring individual, who is willing to offer protection and support to vulnerable or dependent clients both individually and in groups. You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. An ideal candidate for this role in Kildare should also have excellent organisational, motivational, and interpersonal skills together with the ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your time. In addition, you will have proven leadership skills.
Benefits for this job / Social Care Worker Kildare
- Flexibility – a variety of shifts available to suit your work life balance.
- A range of both public and private facilities.
- We offer: substantially subsidised training on all mandatory certs (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
Responsibilities of Social Care Workers in Kildare
- Interaction with people with various to interact with clients with various disabilities.
• Assesses needs, develop strategies and implement plans that can be used to support change and development; particularly strategies to support self-esteem, motivation and resilience.
- Teamwork and problem solving.
- Candidates who are committed to supporting people with disabilities and their families, in a person centred, community based, socially inclusive manner in accordance with our core values and ethos and underpinned by quality, best practice.
- We run courses such as Patient Moving and Handling, Basic Life Support, MAPA and more, so that you can ensure your certificates never go out of date!
Requirements of Social Care Workers in Kildare;
• Minimum Level 7 Degree in Social Care in addition to in-date certificates in Patient Moving & Handling, MAPA, First Aid and Children's First.
• Will have a minimum of 1 years' experience as a Social Care Worker working with people with Intellectual Disabilities.
• Will have a proven ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients.
• Will have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report and writing skills.
• Full clean drivers licence and own car is ideal.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence for this job. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*
To apply for this Social Care worker job in Kildare or for further information, please contact Leanne Murphy on (01) 947 6299 or email me with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting the job order number JO-1804-407168 in the subject bar of the email.