In partnership with its client Servisource Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Staff Nurse / RGN for a permanent role based in Co. Dublin
My client is a Nursing Home in County Dublin comprising of a 87 bedded residential facility. My client offers a comprehensive range of services including long term care for the ageing, dementia care and respite care.
• Supervise, control staff and delegate duties as necessary.
• Ensure that all residents are treated with dignity, privacy and respect and ensuring they are treated as individuals.
• Establish a personal and meaningful relationship with all residents, relatives and visitors, ensuring appropriate support and comfort is given at all times, especially to the bereaved.
• Ensure all policies are known and adhered to by all staff.
• Maintain clear, concise and accurate records at all levels within the home.
• Ensures the agreed policies and procedures for the control, administration and custody of all drugs and medicines are adhered to.
• Participates in HIQA visits and conversant with standards of care expected.
• Ensure all admissions to the home are carried out correctly and all appropriate documentation completed.
• Liaise with health care professionals as necessary regarding the discharge of a resident to the community to ensure continuity of care.
Registered on the Irish live register – An Bord Altranais
Experience in care of the elderly desired but not essential.
Please email applications to [email protected] quoting job order number JO-1911-441215 . All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.