Quality in everything we do.
Terms and Conditions
Read this policy carefully to understand Servisource practices relating to your personal data and how we will treat it.
If you do not accept that we process your data in the manner detailed in this Policy, please do not submit any personal data to us.
The Controller of your Data
Our parent company Cpl Group Limited is registered as a data controller in the Republic of Ireland for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
CPL Group Limited will deal with the Irish Office of the Data Protection Commissioner as the Lead Supervisory Authority for regulating all data protection matters within the Organisation. At CPL Group Limited, we guarantee that all the data you send to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with due skill and care. We will also guarantee you that the data you submit is solely used in accordance with the purposes as set out in this policy.
Collection and Use of your Personal Information
Servisource collects and uses your personal information to perform the recruitment functions/services you have requested. We will collect personal data. Personal data will generally consist of your name, contact details and other information contained in your CV. Servisource will confirm your consent for us to hold your personal information before it is stored and processed. The personal data will be requested, stored, processed, used and disclosed by Servisource to:
- Evaluate data about you against vacancies which we may have that we determine may be suitable for you. Servisource In line with the nature of recruitment services, we will keep your data on our database with your consent.
- Send your information to our clients to put you forward as a candidate for vacancies or to assess your eligibility for vacancies that we may have with your permission. When your information is sent to a client, we will automatically notify you by email when this has been done, to which client it has been shared and for what specific purpose so that you know where else your data has been submitted and stored.
- Permit you to submit your CV to apply online for jobs.
- For tailoring the version of our website you see when you log on to make it relevant to you.
- To communicate with prospective employers your suitability for roles being advertised within their company.
- Communicate with you about relevant job opportunities and provide career guidance and support.
- Where we have a bona fide requirement by law to disclose it to third parties in relation to the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law and court orders.
- Third-parties where we or our client have engaged them to deliver services that have been requested. These may include references, qualifications, criminal reference checking services and/or psychometric evaluation or skill tests. These will be advised to you as part of the process and you have the option to decline.
For people being employed by Servisource, additional personal information is required to facilitate employment, compliance and payment services, such as bank account details, national identification numbers and visa details. This data will only be held for as long as it is required to provide such employment services and will be deleted once your employment has finished and data is not required for any other legal purposes.
This list is not exhaustive and we may seek to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose which has not been listed above always with your explicit consent.
Who Can Access your Data?
The information that you have provided to us may be made available to personnel working in Servisource, our affiliate companies, our clients, and the third parties as set out above. Your personal data is wholly stored and processed within the European Economic Area.
Existing Data Information with Servisource
We will use our best endeavours to guarantee that all Personal Data that you have submitted to us is maintained and up to date. However, it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date.
Where we currently hold personal information about you, you may at any time request that we modify, update, erase or provide a copy of this information to you. We will also provide an annual reminder for you to update this data or request your data to be removed.
All such deletions and date updates should be sent by submitting your details and including the email address of record through the following form links:
Subject Access Request: https://servisource.ie/subject-access-request/
These will be actioned within one week and you will receive confirmation that this has been completed. We may only refuse your request where we are legally obliged to do so. Where your request has been refused we will provide you with reasons for this refusal. We will then hold such data for only as long as it is necessarily required by law.
Security of your Personal Information
We are committed to the protection of Personal Information submitted to us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. While Servisource takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information that you provide, we recognise that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet. Servisource accepts no liability should this occur. Our company websites are hosted with WPEngine. For more information on WpEngine GDPR Compliance please visit https://wpengine.com/support/gdpr-compliance/
Cookies is a text file that is stored on your computer’s hard drive relating to your viewing history of a website. If you return to that website, it can present tailored selections to you created upon the stored information about your last visit. You can normally adjust the settings of your browser to avoid the acceptance of cookies. Cookies will not harm your system.
We use site tracking software to monitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the websites.
Security: These cookies allow us to securely access to your account.
Preference: These cookies are used to store your preferences like language choice and display of job search results.
Analytics: In order to monitor how our sites are performing, we collect data about page visits. This information is completely anonymous — we cannot determine who it came from. When we use this data, we look at numbers of visitors overall rather than individual visits.
Analytics information is used in reports and to improve our site. For example, we have used analytics data to add, remove or change features of the site based on how popular they are with users. We track, for example
- Page views
- Popular times
- Length of visit
- Where visitors came from
- Technical data about devices or browsers used to access the site
Site features: We track which jobs you look at so we can show you similar roles.
Session: As you move through the site, various pieces of information need to be stored in order for the site to function properly. For example, if you perform a search for jobs, the search terms you use will be remembered so that you can change them later. If you log in, we will remember which account you logged in with.
Changes to this Privacy Statement